Signs of summer


Avery and Lydia played in soccer tournaments at Jasper today.  Soooooo hot! but still lots of fun and some great picture memories.

Lydia ready to roll....................so cute in her outfit!



ACTION!



I think she looks like Jason here....or maybe I'm just having flashbacks to days gone by.

game time for Avery


  hot... but beautiful!  can you say "beautiful" about a boy?  Yes, if you're his Mammaw!

post-game accolades



What else has been going on?  Well, Lydia performed in Hayswood Theatre's summer presentation of Willy Wonka Kids.  Lots of peppy tunes...............remember "Candy Man?"              
                                                                                                               

       Lydia in costume as Ms. Teavee in Willy Wonka Kids.

I think there comes a time in every childs life when a grandparent gets a glimpse of what their grandchild will look like as an adult.  This was my look.....and I'd say she will be 'stunning.'










and in the "just because" category, I'll throw in a picture of Piper, Lydia's Australian doll (and my favorite).  During playtime this week, Lydia and I had a beauty salon for Piper...trying out many hair styles.  Fun!  Fun!  ......and, no, Avery was not left out....we played a lot of 'battles' with him with his Rokenbok creations.                                            
                               

 "Being in the presence of my grandchildren is like flying with the angels".

No comments:

Post a Comment