LOGAN says, "I'm five! I'm five!"


We celebrated great-nephew Logan Scott's 5th birthday with a BIG Carnival celebration.

The "leap-in tent" was an immediate hit. Here is Logan tangled with friends.


the birthday boy takes his turn...my, how he has grown!!



...and believe you me Miss Ava Grace (at 18 months) kept up with the boys.



...and she was leaping with excitement.








Let the games begin...

Logan made a ringer



ringer 2



ringer 3



ringer 4



ringer 5



dead-eye Logan





the kids loved this game and I loved watching them



crackin' up with sister



taking turns



Ava has it!



She can do it with her eyes closed


intent


sooo grown up



"yes, I'm happy"


"check it out"














The decorating was most impressive :)




a candy stand



did I say candy stand??!!




colorful candy


colorful candy 2



colorful candy 3



cupcakes & popcorn



popcorn & cupcakes



the food trough




cute table decor




Pop Frank & Uncle Bill found a quiet corner



the menagerie tent



the bazookas were a hit


"Quick, behind Uncle Joe!"



...and presents too??!!



It was a grand time....turning 5 :)




No comments:

Post a Comment