Happy Birthday #48, Scott D. Kemp

NOONE loves a birthday more than my brother, Scott...probably the most important day of the year and he absolutely cannot believe everyone else doesn't agree. I do understand this...and have always tried to support him for the day. With my current back issues & hospitalization, I couldn't attend his party, BUT family members came through for him...Kimberly took pictures for me, Judy & Lisa supplied the cake, and family gathered together to make Scott's day. Here's a little recap :)
the birthday "man" himself - Scott Douglas Kemp.
a perfect cake for Scott - bowling (and I'm sure he reminded Michael, "You promised you would take me bowling sometime.")
sweet, precious Momma
Ava & Lydia
Frank and Bill chatting
every card is treasured - "and the more words the better" in Scott's book
handsome Michael ~ after all, Kimberly was taking these pictures :)
always the "cheesey grin" -- and the token tear!
...and I know Logan was on Aunt Shannon's iPad!
pretty cupcakes to share
Lydia with Frank's new puppy, Divot
a birthday tradition - bow on head


I feel like I've been to the party now! ...and Scott did drop by the next day so I could present him with our gift to him this year...a new Bible (with LOTS of foot-notes!) & carrier for it. Scott will start his 23rd year of reading the Bible cover-to-cover on January 1, 2012 (and he commented that will be when he starts using this new Bible).
One special guy ~ my brother Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment