Pistonitis

 My friend has diagnosed me with "pistonitis."  Oh well, there are a lot worse "itis's" to have.


After I removed her Christmas tree and her other favorite resting spot (the old printer), she seems to have found a new spot...AND there is sun this morning!!
'snoozin on the edge'                                                                

Okay, I'll confess, I also have a love for snow.  Yesterday morning I took this shot just after our snowfall started...I anticipated that by evening this spot would be buried in snow, but that did not happen.  It's still beautiful this morning with the sun shining and the snow sparkling as if thousands of diamonds have been tossed across it......but there is just not enough.   
   
NOW that should really get my 'snow-bird' friend riled up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment