Introducing Piston

Bill and I are having a trial pet adoption this weekend.  Piston was our niece Kelley's find and Logan has an allergy SO....Piston needs a new home.  Maybe you're curious about the name??  Well, she was a stray who appeared on my Mom's doorstep (a familiar story, huh?) and she ended up hitching a ride home with Kelley on her car motor!  Some debate has been raised as to "do we want to change her name" but my inclination is to just leave her a 'Piston'

Things I've learned so far about Piston (in the first afternoon she has been with us)--------------1)  She doesn't care for her new pet taxi...even with Auntie's soft and cuddly yarn-tied red blanket inside.  2)  Her meow (which I heard over and over from Kelley's house to our house)  sounds like "I love you"  3)  She can hide for ten minutes or more and I can't find her  4)  She likes to sit at the back door and look at her shadow  5)  she is even more beautiful than I remembered  6)  She likes to hide out in the bottom cubby hole of our entertainment center  7)  She can be very quiet and move from place to place very quickly  8)  She loves to be petted and to be close to a human  9)  She can be very vocal  10)  She likes the corner behind our sofa  11) She is a pretty good climber.
I'll let these pictures tell the rest of the story.


Looking for my shadow

Piston's new domain

Pretty Piston

a bird watcher and climber

No comments:

Post a Comment