"I think I like Bill's chair!"

This was a first for Lazarus.  He's been with us for nearly 3 years and this afternoon was the first time he sat in Bill's chair.  He's really been doing some unusual things (for him) this week.  It all seemed to start last Friday night when I left the large blue cooler sitting in the kitchen and we found out 48 hours later that he had never eaten nor used the litter box (we assume because this "monster" was intimidating him each time he started to go through the kitchen to reach his "bathroom area.")  After the cooler was moved to the basement, Lazarus again resumed his normal routines! 
I took him out on a leash today and sat in the swing in the sunshine.  He really seemed to enjoy himself...even purring and settling down into my lap real comfy.  As soon as I walked back inside, of course, he leaped down and wanted no more holding!  Lazarus....our not "normal" ...but very loved cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment