A Fall Trip to the dentist

Here are my morning pics on my travels to the dentist for a cleaning.  Can you guess where his office is located?
I love wide open fields.
                                                          ...and farms
                                                      ...and old silos

                                                           ...and hay bales.
                             The leaves are turning...
                  ....but there is still a lot of green.
                 This may give away where I'm headed.
      These folks could probably really hear the corn growing this summer.
              Getting closer...
                The trees along the water's edge were gorgeous.
         Now, this will probably really give away my destination.
         ...all done at the dentist :) ....headed back to Corydon.
      I chose a different route....still just as lovely.
        Bill gets after me for taking pictures from the driver's seat,
         but I can't resist..and I do use my flashers and there were few
other travelers on the road.
                 Oh!  so lovely.
          
    Nearly home.   Hayswood Hill will soon be fully aglow.  Think I should tell O'Reilly their light post is marring the beauty?
Well, do you know where I've been?

No comments:

Post a Comment