Ava Grace's own photo gallery

Ava & Kelley visited us this morning.  Ava Grace was more than entertained taking pictures with my camera.  Now, she is not much into getting everyone at their best "angle," but, all in all, she did great I think!
****************************************************
Like her Aunt Barb, she likes colorful tabs.
"Hold it up, Aunt Bob!"  Ava says.
"Just smile, Mommy."
I told you her "angle" was a little off...sorry, MiMi & Uncle Scott.
...and Uncle Bill.                                                                               
She did pretty good with Muffy....but Piston knew how to dodge that camera.
...and since I've embarrassed everyone else present, I'll show this one too.  Actually, she wanted a picture of my embroidery floss.
Do Bill and I really wear our pants too short?                                    
....and yes, we watched a little Dora the Explorer...a mighty little, but she sure took a great picture of her   
and speaking of embarrassing, she wanted to take a picture of my soup...in my outdated kitchen.  But Mom said, "Be sure to tell them I hung those towels on there and they're pretty straight!"
She even got a self-portrait...
...and I got one of her "just resting"...which doesn't happen too often!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment