Oliver Tate & family arrive in Indiana :)

Oliver Tate, Jason & Laura have only been in Indiana a little over 24 hours, but we have made the most of it!  Well, let me allow Oliver to tell of his visit...so far :)
"We flew from New York to Washington D.C. to Louisville and I stayed awake the whole time.  When we got to Louisville, GranBill and GranBarb were waiting for us and took us to our hotel.  I got right into checking out the channels on the TV."
"Yep, they have all kinds of shows here...
...and if I can't get what I want, I just shake that thing!"
"Mom said I needed to brush my teeth so we could go meet some more of my family."
"The mirror in our hotel room was great for admiring myself, but GranBarb said she liked seeing my shadow too."
By the time we got to the Gran's house, I was really getting tired and ready to nap, but I 'got my second wind' according to GranBarb.  She had been preparing for my visit for weeks, so I thought I'd better be interested in what she had collected.  My legs are almost too long for this plane, but I loved the cool music and gadgets on it."
"...and let me tell you, they have a yard full of grass.  I loved to walk in it... as long as I had my shoes on."
I had fun seeing MomMom & Uncle Scott, Uncle Rudy, Uncle Michael & Aunt Kimberly and cousins Avery & Lydia and Kelley, Derrick, Logan & Ava.  Ava Grace & Logan were super excited to see me again and we had lots of fun!"
"I showed them I can run and carry the pieces to the Thomas the Train set!"
"I think my cousin Ava Grace really loves me.  She calls me, "my baby Oliver."
"Ava and I headed off to the kitchen......                                        
....where we talked in our own special language."
"I sure was tired after such a BIG day.  I slept thirteen hours straight!"
....when I got up, I had play time at the Gran's house."
"Now let's see, where does this go?"
"Is this Percy or Thomas?"
***"Wow!  I wonder what's on the agenda for tomorrow?"

No comments:

Post a Comment