Ava Grace Delaney's 1st birthday bash

Last evening family and friends gathered to help my niece, Ava Grace, celebrate her 1st birthday. I took the pictures, but I'll let Ava Grace tell the story :)
"First, I welcomed my family and friends. Wow, there are a lot of people who love me! Cousin Lydia had a time holding me and my tutu."
"Oh, my tutu!"
"I took a little break with Grandpa Les to get juiced up."
"...then I was ready to dance!"
"Gather 'round folks. Mom says there are some presents to be had."
"Could you help me Logan?"
"All 'heads' were turned my way."
"Oooh! I like it."
"Yes! I love a good book."
"Mom, you and Logan go ahead with those presents. I'll just check out my doll."
"Is this my tutu or my blankie?"
"Now what am I supposed to do with this?"
"Dig in ... Like this?"
"Huuummmm!"
"I think I'm getting the hang of it!"
"Oh yeah! This is fun!"
"Oooh-ey! Goo-ey!
"Now it's drivin' me crazy!"
"..but if I get a bath it was worth it."
"I'm ready to check out all those presents now."
"I like the Zany Zoo Cube Aunt Barb, but I'll share it with Piston."
"Ahhh, the real cake. Thanks, Grandma Lisa!
"Could I have a bite please, Aunt Shannon?"
"Ummmmmmm!"
"Michael, would you read to me?"
"I couldn't resist another book and Aunt Barb couldn't resist another picture of MiMi's spit curl."
"Thanks everyone! I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment