Logan's 4th birthday party

Now this boy is READY for his 4th birthday celebration. What a magnetic personality!!
..and what a magnificent creation by Grandma Lisa! Oh, and BTW, Logan loves the REDS.
Okay, Grandma Lisa outdid herself with two cakes, but it was most important to get #19 in there. Only thing better would have been getting Joey Votto to the party!
Popcorn! Peanuts! Crackerjacks! ...a true baseball party..and Logan loved it!
No problem, I can blow those out...
...but they keep coming back...again...
...and again! Now,this is crackin' me up!
Time for presents...and he loved each one...always a big "thank you!"
"I know how it goes"
..."and it's really cool!"
"Let's see here."
..and Ava is saying, "Another bat? I can't stand it!!"
...but Uncle Scott and Grandma Lisa can calm her down
Time for some yard fun!
"I'll get the hang of it Avery!"
...and Lydia finds a new friend.

THANKS, Delaney's ...it was a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment