Fall is in the air!

a morning web design
This morning I can see glimmers of Fall all around.  Our Japanese maple tree was covered with spider webs and its' branches are beginning to turn from green to red.  I think Autumn must arrive in the early morning.
The zinnias just can't quit blooming this year.
The butterflies have loved them...me too!                                          
.    
                           
This morning I took a drive. Where was I??...........in the middle of a cornfield! What a place to meditate and linger. Definitely, Fall is in the air.......... and God is whispering my name.
My morning drive took me on to this spot. I stopped and remembered my Dad....how many times did he drive this gravel road to the Old Capital Coon Hunters Club. As I sat there by the stream, two huge and beautiful hawks flew up from the trees and sailed through the sky. I was so entranced with the awesome sight I couldn't get my camera trained onto them......oh well, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment