On a country road - looking for spring

This morning was beautiful and sunny here in Southern Indiana.  I drove to "my favorite spot" to capture some hints of spring.  Here are some of the pics...

The rolling hills of Southern Indiana with lingering snow  (no green, but it is coming!)














Just you wait....in no time, this scene will be full of spring!















Yes, there is actually a gravel road in Harrison County, Indiana...probably several of them.  This is my favorite...driving right along Big Indian Creek. 

Soon and very soon, these bare branches will be bursting with buds...I'll get another picture then.
I cannot resist this drive...it's a perfect personal oasis  (o-a-sis = something serving as a refuge, relief, or pleasant change from what is usual, annoying, difficult, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment